Guy from past randomly "emphasized" my photo in our text string - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Guy from past randomly "emphasized" my photo in our text string

Last year before covid hit I (29f) went on a few dates with a guy we'll call L (41m). We enjoyed each other's company but in March he got upset at me for blowing him off one sunday afternoon early in the pandemic and our relationship of knowing each other. (he was an essential worker, a lawyer going in and out of the courthouse) I didn't like him enough or have enough invested in him to be patient with his feelings plus the whole world was burning down at that moment and I just wasn't into the dramatics. Which is fine. We stopped talking.

Last week I received a text notification that L "emphasized" an image at like 1 am. I went through our text messages and couldn't even find the picture that was interacted with (emphasized means he clicked the message and clicked "!!!" on it, other choices are heart, thumb's down, thumb's up, ect on the iphone) that led me to believe the picture was deep in the text string.

I responded with an "lol" to which I got NO response. Again whatever that's fine. But now after a week has gone by I'm just mulling over it. What was he trying to accomplish? There's no way you can accidentally click one of the emphasizers, let alone scroll to the very beginnings of our text conversations to find the said pic to click on. If he wanted to make his presence known why not answer my lol text? I hate games. Was he trying to make me aware that he has some nudes of me? Like I'm supposed to care about that? Someone please help me decipher these childish games.

submitted by /u/Admirable-Idea-8898
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mxLjDA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages