He ghosted me, was it my fault? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

He ghosted me, was it my fault?

Knew this guy from high school who showed up on my tinder stack and swiped right for the hell of it. We matched and started talking. Then he says he wants to talk elsewhere and gives me his snap. He seemed interested so I asked him if he wanted to go out.

He was on vacation for Thanksgiving and said he would be starting to work soon but he would let me know. I texted again 3 days later and had a small conversation before I asked about going out this week. He ended up leaving me on read and I haven't heard from him in a week.

I guess what puts me off is that he's always complaining on his social media that he's single and can never get past the talking stage or get a second date. I literally showed interest in him and asked him out and was super sweet to him and he ghosts me instead. He still watches my snaps and is always the first to see them but what's the point if he doesn't like me? Was I being too clingy by asking him out again? Did I do something wrong that I'm not seeing here?

submitted by /u/PinkAngelM
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mpcwbk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages