How to move on from someone I love - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

How to move on from someone I love

I met a guy 3 years ago at work and I liked him very much but at that time he had a gf and they seems very much in love but after two years of dating she cheated on him with two different men. Now I got a new job( totally different from the previous one) and guess what, he also work there. Not only do we work in the same building , we work in same apartment , and in same group, so I see him every day . My feelings are coming back, but I know that he will never return the same feelings. I know that he’s still healing from his break up, but I don’t want to hurt myself anymore. I really need to move on. Can you please help me.

submitted by /u/NaLA_lalalala
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pF7YPx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages