I try not to date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

I try not to date?

I(16m) have been texting this girl (17f) for awhile and we hang out a lot but when texting and asking if we could hang out I said I have to ask my mom. My mother is super strict and I have to ask her and make sure it’s okay and my mom has never actually met this girl. But the girl said I try not to date anymore because of how crazy the moms can be. So what does this mean for me?

submitted by /u/360oogabooga121314
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34K0a6H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages