I think I'm experiencing dating anxiety - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 26, 2020

I think I'm experiencing dating anxiety

I'll keep this brief but here's the TL;DR, I used to be able to socialize a lot with the other sex but now I do a bunch of weird anxious things that kill any possibility of something blossoming.

I was in a relationship for a year, and before that a different one for a year. But since then I haven't seen anyone. I've been with girls, but it's usually one time deals. I noticed that if something happens naturally, we get to talking, there's no pressure, I can do pretty well, but as soon as the possibility comes up that they have any interest in me I start becoming anxious and someone I'm not. I don't even have to be interested in the girl I'll just shew her away by being weird ESPECIALLY WITH TEXTING. This never used to happen and I guess I'm trying to see if others have had a similar experience. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Elijah_m3k
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34LdZ4R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages