Unsure of where his head’s at - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Unsure of where his head’s at

I (27F) have been dating this guy for 2 months (27M) and it seems to be going well. He always asks to see me, he cooks me dinner a lot of the time and we’re probs seeing each other once or twice a week and staying over. We text frequently in the week too and we get on/have things in common. We’ve both come out of relationships recently but I’m definitely over my ex and it seems like he is too. Because of the pandemic, we’ve had to see each other rather slyly as both of us have family members in our actual bubble. He asked to see me a couple of times in the run up to Xmas, as we’d both be with family, and we had a lovely time and he said he’d like to see me after.

Now, here’s where I’m confused: 1) He hasn’t told any of his friends about me (or I don’t think he has). We have a couple of mutual friends - why would this be? He seems keen.

2) Whilst I don’t want to progress things too quickly (I’m super happy as we are and don’t feel we need to become official yet or anything), should I tell him I like him? Or that I’m getting the feels? Unsure if guys even like that sort of thing or if it’ll just scare him off. I’m happy with how things are going and just want it to continue really. Sometimes I just get the fear he’s gonna go off me.

Thanks 🙏🏼

submitted by /u/yorkshireblonde
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WLJjwf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages