If he asked me out and then didn’t follow through he’s just not interested right? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

If he asked me out and then didn’t follow through he’s just not interested right?

So a few weeks ago my (25F) old coworker (25M) (still friends but don’t work together anymore) asks me on a date. I’m down and was definitely into it and I basically said what days would be good and he said down for that.

He never ended up hitting me back up to make a plan for where/when. I guess normally I’d do the dreaded double text and ask if he still wants to hang out, but I’ve been burned many times before and so am guarded with new guys. I’ve made the mistake of showing too soon how much I like them or how excited I am to see them and it seemed like they knew they had a leg up on me and played me like a flute.

If he was actually interested he would have followed through right? Do I put myself in the way of rejection and try and plan something even though he’s the one that initiated?

submitted by /u/lil_dreamster
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3g1MOqV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages