To delete or not to delete that is the question - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

To delete or not to delete that is the question

So I've 25f been seeing this guy 26m for just over 2 months idk what he wants and he confuses me hes shit at texting but its good when we see each other, once a week. I've been getting a lot of matches on hinge and bumble lately and idk what to do im not matching back or opening the app because I like what I have atm but I also don't want to delete it if he doesn't feel the same. should I delete the apps or should I speak to him or just let it progress naturally ?

submitted by /u/Emotional-Audience95
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hojWKj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages