Advise for first relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Advise for first relationship?

I (17f) have just gotten in my first relationship. We have been together for about a week. He (17m) has been in a few relationships before while this is my first. I have meet his parents and they know we are dating. He has met my parents as well. I have not told my parents we are dating yet because I've never had to tell them something like this before and I don't know how to go about telling them. Any advice on how to tell them? Is thier any advice I should know for my first relationship? Or something you wish you would have known going into your first relationship?

submitted by /u/Consistent-Tart-839
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3owWooA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages