I'm going to end up old and alone and eaten by wild dogs - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 30, 2021

I'm going to end up old and alone and eaten by wild dogs

I'm in something of a voluntary dating desert. Not a dessert, because that would be awesome. Because I attract the wrong sort of psychopath and all my red - flag-noticing ability disappears when it comes to men, I have given myself an intervention of approaching a year now.

Long story short, in a moment of madness I joined a dating app recently, matched with this guy and we had a zoom call. All went well. I messaged him after saying, " Lovely to meet you. I'd like to chat again but if you're not feeling it, that's ok, no need to respond". He replied,. "Same, I'd like to chat again".

That was two weeks ago.... Now tumbleweeds...

I gave him the perfect get out if he didn't want to chat again. Why go to the trouble of sending a message saying he felt the same, only to ghost me?

I'm truly not upset, just genuinely curious.

submitted by /u/Weak-Turnover2991
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YwgvIY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages