Dating/ sex with release issues help - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Dating/ sex with release issues help

I am M20 and I’m currently in college and dating/sex has been a real struggle for me because I have performance/social anxiety to where I can’t release. So every-time I have the opportunity to start a relationship or have sex, I also chicken out because I’m nervous that not being able to release is gonna make them feel bad and every time it happens it just psychs me out even more cause obviously I want to be able to release but I never have before with a girl. I have no idea how to fix this no matter how hard I try and part of me thinks I just need to be with someone I’m comfortable with to figure it out but I’m too embarrassed to even get to that point and ask someone for help. I’m 20 years old and I feel like I shouldn’t be having this issue (I feel like I should be having the opposite issue lol) and I just don’t have the experience I guess. If you guys have any suggestions or advice please or like how would I even bring this issue up to a girl for her to understand and be able to help lmk 🙏🏼

submitted by /u/thelazyboy8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oophmR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages