Herpes - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Herpes

Dating when you have Herpes SUCKS. (23f) Due to Covid it’s pretty much completely online dating. I’m not a wild person, and get to know the other enough to feel safe to meet. Nowadays, I find the subject of sex comes up and being the honest person I am, I disclose that I have Herpes.

I hate that I have it. I hate how I got it. I hate that I didn’t get to choose to not have sex with that person who gave it to me.

But now I have it, and it’s only fair to let my potential partner know.

I feel like I can’t get excited about meeting someone because I just dread telling them, and knowing they may call it off. Which is completely valid, I would, given the knowledge.

It’s incredibly discouraging and disappointing. I’m not complaining that people don’t want to have sex with me because I have it, I completely understand and accept that. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck that something out of my control gets to decide who I date.

submitted by /u/littleloudmind
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3t5sbQK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages