My friend [F22] and I [M24] have recently said that we like each other but haven’t really spoken since then - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 29, 2021

My friend [F22] and I [M24] have recently said that we like each other but haven’t really spoken since then

So I’ve been friends with this girl for a few years now. When we first met we kind of realised we fancied each other but circumstances meant that we didn’t pursue anything and we both got into other relationships soon after but remained good friends. I’ve been single for a year and half now and she’s been single for almost a year. Over the past year we’ve been talking a lot more and met up a few times (as friends). However recently (past couple of months)we’ve been talking about things that go beyond friendship (like talking about doing things together that would be seen as dates but no explicitly referring to them as dates, telling each other what we like in a partner etc) and things have gotten a lot flirtier. We were talking on the phone a couple of days ago and mentioned how the vibe has been flirtier recently and basically confirmed that we liked each other and should see what happens once lockdown ends. She’s a great girl and I like everything about her so this has just been something that’s been building for me. However, since then I haven’t really heard from her (even though we used to talk all the time before then). Maybe she’s busy and it’s only been a couple of days but I just don’t know for sure, any thoughts? Should I be worried?

submitted by /u/SjSports
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36oZCUC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages