I think I'm ready to start dating at the ripe age 25 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 31, 2021

I think I'm ready to start dating at the ripe age 25

I've been single all my life and to be honest I'm tired of it, I would love to start getting out more (I know I can't really since the pandemic and shit but I'm gonna try) the only problem I am totally oblivious when it comes to flirting and texting would love some advice 😁😁

Edit: I am a male seeking woman

submitted by /u/chanchietiguy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36s2MXQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages