So confused. Possible that my friend likes me and I need advice on how to approach this - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 29, 2021

So confused. Possible that my friend likes me and I need advice on how to approach this

Hello

So, I think that my friend may like me as more than a friend. The thing is, that he is a very charming and outgoing person who loves to flirt and I don’t know how I should handle this. Really confusing

I met him through another friend about six months ago. I only met him a couple of times on dinners at our friends house before the restrictions could not allow it.

We started talking more about three months ago when we added eachother on social media and really saw how similar we are. We both love running, so we started doing that together. We have mostly spent time together in groups, but a couple of weeks ago I spent some alonetime with him before we met up with our mutual friend. We had a great time and I feel like we were really connecting. When we are hanging out he always locks eyes for a long time, he is usually teasing me and is very flirty. We are currently snapping eachother almost every day, both initiating.

A couple of days ago, he called me twice because he needed some advice on how to make a doughball rise faster and tips on how to wash a woolsweater. Clearly things you can google or call your mom about. Obv he wanted to talk, but I don’t know if he’s just lonely in Covidtimes or what. Other times, like today, we texted a bit, he asked a question, I sent him an answer he easily could have followed up on but just said «cool:)». Difficult to read this guy

From my side, I find him soo charming and actually think it could be a great fit, we just need to spend some more time alone together first. But i’m scared that he is just being friendly and that I read things into it and then maybe hurt my own feelings and/or ruin a friendship that I value

I really don’t want to talk with my friends about this as he is part of our group now and things may be weird, so I hope that you guys might have some thoughts??? 🤪

submitted by /u/Accomplished_Aioli_1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3r56tdS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages