am i just overthinking? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

am i just overthinking?

so i (f) have been talking to this guy i met who is in my photography class. he reached out to me first and everything. we’ve known each other for about a month so far almost two. he had told me at some point that he was gaining feelings for me and i the same for him. whenever we would talk and the conversation would start dying out either one of us would find ways to keep it alive. recently i feel like he possibly is losing feelings due to the fact that he’s responding really dry, and after very long periods of time. i had asked him a week ago if i was bothering him and he assured me i wasn’t, after this it was back to normal until this week. he will text me in the morning then three hours later saying “sorry i fell asleep during my classes” and i reassure him saying it’s all good and he just says “okay” and he’s been answering me will short things like “yeah” “oh” “oh okay”. i’m worried i’m just overthinking and that everything is fine. especially since i was planning to ask him out very soon. what do you guys think ?

submitted by /u/grassmentos
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3otrjlJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages