How do you ask someone to be your girlfriend and to do stuff in a relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

How do you ask someone to be your girlfriend and to do stuff in a relationship?

So I've never been In a relationship and I don't really know how they work. I never know how you're supposed to ask to do stuff, like ask the girl to be your girlfriend and stuff.

Firstly, there's the whole asking someone out part and when are you supposed to do that? I've tried with women I have known and others I've barely spoken to yet they all said no, was I doing something wrong?

I have no clue when you ask them to be your girlfriend? Do you do it after the first date or at some other time and how do you ask them? What happens if they say no? Then there's the whole issue of bodily touching and how and when to do it. I mean I'm not very comfortable with holding hands or kissing in public to start, but how do you go about asking to do that stuff. I'd be scared to just do It since I'm scared of being accused of something or being yelled at.

Finally, there's 'the next step' stuff with hands and other body parts and I have no clue how or when to progress to that part, what to do or any of that.

Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/ProgramOne5999
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NCKbSk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages