Why be on a dating site then? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Why be on a dating site then?

So recently, I have seen this trend with numerous girls I have matched with on Hinge. We match, talk, get to the point of exchanging numbers and text. 90-95% of the time it goes pretty well!

But then, when you come to the asking for a date part, I get “I’m pretty busy, this weekend? Or the next? “. I agree, wait it out and then a diff excuse pops up. Or “work is just killing me “. I have had this happen with about 50 women.

Why are women on a dating site when you can’t even freaking make time to go on one?

My most recent example was a girl said she was so busy with work. But she will be gone the whole month of feb to celebrate her birthday with her two best friends. “The perk of remote working”. The hypocrisy blows my mind. Help.

submitted by /u/Heimdall5
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3t8nK83
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages