I just want him to ask me out!! (22F and 26M) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

I just want him to ask me out!! (22F and 26M)

I’ve been texting with this guy I knew back in high school. I had a crush on him back then but he was a lot older than me, I knew I didn’t have a chance lol. 5 years later (I was in a long term relationship through college that ended) and he reached out to me over text. Just basically catching up on life and how we’ve been. I really thought he’d ask me to hang out or something. I mean I guess it’s only been a couple days but we have been texting A LOT. And honestly I hate texting. I don’t want to get to know someone over text, I want to in person. I can’t tell if he’s just being nice or actually is interested. He carries on the conversation and asks me a lot of questions...

And I cannot be the one to ask him out. I don’t like to ask guys to hang out, I just feel aggressive. Maybe I’m out my game because this is the first person I’ve been remotely interested in since my ex

submitted by /u/NoTomato4261
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2M5QZaZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages