Guys don’t want to stick around after not having sex in three dates but I don’t feel comfortable doing it that early- advice? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Guys don’t want to stick around after not having sex in three dates but I don’t feel comfortable doing it that early- advice?

Before you say, if he really liked you he’d stay. Now in the world of OLD people have so many options I feel like I am constantly bumped by other girls putting out sooner (which is fine if that’s what you want). I’ve been really hurt by boys using me and I just can’t open myself up to be that intimate so quickly.

EDIT: This is also massively complicated by the pandemic. Boys can’t come to mine because my flat mates won’t allow the rule breaking so I’d have to go to theirs which brings up and additional worry of the safety of going to their house.

submitted by /u/Nearby_Molasses_3962
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3cs6nJk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages