I blew it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

I blew it

To the maybe 3 of you who saw my last post, I thought I'd give you an update

Like it says in the title, I fucked up. I went to the store today to get some veggies, bread and things, and she was there. I went to talk to her, and she immediately took the long way around, away from me, and went into the back. I never saw her again.

I know she saw me too, I was close enough that there's no way she couldn't have

No matter how many times this happens, it still hurts like the first time

submitted by /u/confused-yharnamite
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3t4nOWk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages