How do I figure out the confusions about my ex’s feelings, a year after my break up, since I think I still haven’t moved on ugh - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 29, 2021

How do I figure out the confusions about my ex’s feelings, a year after my break up, since I think I still haven’t moved on ugh

So it’s been a year since my ex and I broke up. We were in love but around two months after he confessed it to me, he broke up w me because our ‘high’ was gone, although he really emphasised the fact that he had never felt that way before. we kept in touch for 7 months after the breakup during which both of us were nostalgic and we’d have our brief moments where we’d feel things. One night he called me while he was drunk and although we’d agreed to be on talking terms, I told him that I hadn’t really wanted to cater to that sort of dynamic anymore. So the next day he told me that he thought that we shouldn’t be friends anymore and wanted to cut off ties. It’s been 5 months since we last spoke and I can not seem to get him out of my mind. I’m incredibly nostalgic for the relationship and it’s just pathetic at this point. Anyhow, so my 2 questions are, do you think that he was actually in love and that his feelings were authentic because we broke up 2 months after he confessed because apparently he’d lost feelings for me? How do I figure the authenticity out? And secondly, how the actual fuck do I process the confusion and uncertainty on my part relating to him? I basically want to figure out what his true feelings for me were.

submitted by /u/ImpossibleAd2543
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Yp8BAW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages