TED Talk - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 31, 2021

TED Talk

Hey everyone, 19M here. Ever since COVID ruined my senior year of HS and first semester of college, I’ve had a torrid time trying to date. I’ll be honest, one of my close HS friends started to date this girl from my college that I had talked to briefly in August 2020. Legit everytime I hang out with him, he’s always talking to her and they always are talking 24/7. It’s not the fact that he’s dating a girl that I had talked to before, it’s the fact that they have this close connection and love for each other that just reminds me of my own struggles and always depresses me. Some people might call it jealousy but the only thing I’m jealous about is how lucky my friend is to have found such an amazing girl and have such a close bond and relationship with her. All of my friends I talk to always tell me to stop overthinking it and to wait until we get to campus so I can meet girls in person. For my personality, I thrive when I’m spending time with my friends and hanging out. So when I can’t do any of that stuff and I have to stay home with no one to talk to, it just always depresses me and just makes me more desperate (I hate to admit that). I’ve come to realization that at this point, I’m just looking to date to date (if you know what I mean). I just want someone that I can talk to about deep stuff, have a close relationship with, late night FT calls, do cute stuff, etc. Call me an attention-seeker but it’s just depressing when you’re spending most of the time alone at home. I just needed to let that out and for all those people that’s going through the difficulties that I’m going through, you’re not alone I promise you that. If you read through all of this, thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

submitted by /u/ThatAsianGuy19
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3afHJcc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages