How do I stop this unhealthy mindset? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

How do I stop this unhealthy mindset?

As an 18M I feel like this is starting to slowly destroy me..

I’m currently suffering from the mindset and feeling of whenever I see a cute girl/girl I find attractive to I need to talk to her and hope the outcome is eventually us dating. Like I can see a girl just studying and I’d want to talk to her just so I can form a bond and eventually date. Granted I can still talk girls and form bonds and friendships but it’s still unhealthy.

It’s so frustrating and it’s not healthy.

submitted by /u/bluesky2077
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oumGI3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages