Break Up or Make Up - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, January 29, 2021

Break Up or Make Up

Okay fellow redditors, I need some different perspectives on what you would do if you were in my shoes.

BACKGROUND: Im 24f, my partner is 29m and we have been together for 4.5 years. We dont have any kids and he just moved into my house back in August.

This relationship has been really hard lately, I work 60+ hours a week and we dont have a ton of time together outside of sitting in front of the TV and eating dinner.

I have big goals of paying off my house before im 26, and I'm really close to doing it (10 months to go) but my partner doesn't really have a ton of goals like that. He is very content with his job and how he lives, the problem is things have gotten really out of balance. While I love his free spirited nature i have become increasingly frustrated with his lack of willingness to equally contribute to our newly created joint house hold. We dont split the bills equally and that would be okay since its. 5 to 1 ratio on our incomes but he doesn't help with house chores equally either. I feel like since I pay 95%of the household expenses, he could pick up a little slack on chores. But i end up doing most of it, from dishes to sweeping, even taking the dog out.

Whats brought us to a breaking point today was recently he got his licenses suspended and he's been driving my car to and from work, and instead of telling me himself i found out from his dad.

What do i need to do reddit? I decided to leave the house tommrow and stay in an air bnb to clear my head. So i want to have my mind made up by Thursday.

submitted by /u/Any-Strawberry-46
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MAoNwA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages