Should I share my delicious chocolates with my date tonight? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Should I share my delicious chocolates with my date tonight?

I have a date tonight with a guy I have been talking to and seeing here and there. We mentioned 5PM and so I F26 took a lot of time to clean my things and get ready.

I spent hours doing my hair and shaving, doing my nails, etc. I even got a bunch of snacks and a heart box of chocolates for us to share. The snacks are Mexican because I remember him saying he loves Mexican food.

Sooooo...he texted me to say he’s coming at 7PM after eating😡😡😡 (soon 😭) 2 hour difference between what we originally agreed on. And I said it’s okay (it’s not) and then I put the snacks away, ripped the fake nails off and swapped my cute mini skirt for baggy sweatpants. I hate it when people are late-it’s my number one pet peeve. I feel like it’s a slap to the face. Especially given the fact that I took so much time and effort to prepare myself for him to come.

Should I punish him by not sharing my caramel chocolates with him? I might not share my wine with him either. ☹️

I don’t plan on telling him about this lol

submitted by /u/scrunchie88
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39wAaOZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages