Gut feeling my ex will be back? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Gut feeling my ex will be back?

Okay hear me out. I only have had 3 exes and i have a kid with a man (not my ex)

okay so with my first ex it took like 1 year after break up that we meet and sleept togheter again this contact again only lasted 2 weeks.

My second ex Don’t know if i can even call him my ex since it only lasted for 2 weeks.. 1 month after our break up we hanged and then yeaa.. had sex, like my head was telling me...

When i first meet my baby daddy at a club, my head where telling me (This man will always be in your life because of family) weird.. and it came true, later when i already had my baby my head was telling me, (you are gonna sleep with him again) Almost 2 years when i got my toddler, we sleept again, it was a day when he was at my house for him to be ready for her first sleep over at his house, that day it was like (you are gonna sleep togheter today) Aaaaand it happened even if we hated each other guts haha..

And now recently my ex broke up with me for 1 week ago, my guts kinda telling me (we will meet again, but when? Idk..) since he has not deleted me on social media or anything.. its like i always now before it happens but now idk.. anyone had those feelings before?

submitted by /u/Shalin98
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3osUzZI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages