Should I confront him? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Should I confront him?

So I’ve been seeing this guy for 4 months, but he has been away for 3 of those as he moved out of my city during lockdown. He visited me 3 times and we went on a on a little weekend trip during these 4 months. For the past month he has started to be distant- taking hours to text back and never having time to FaceTime. I told him this change upset me. But he insisted that his feelings for me had not changed and that he was just depressed being home.

He has now moved back to where I live and we saw each other once and it was great. He then went back home for the weekend to get the rest of his apartment stuff. He didn’t text me during this time. So I asked if he wanted to go on a date sometime. He said yes but is not enthusiastic in the way he used to be and took half a day to respond.

Is he not interested anymore? I like him a lot. To the point where I want to stop talking to other people and just see him. What should I do? We have a date next week. But I’m going crazy not knowing where we stand.

Question for the guys: do you prefer a girl ask you what’s up if you are losing interest so you can tell her? Or will you just lie to her face... lol

submitted by /u/nanawhatsmyname8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3t4wcFh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages