Why do girls reject compliments?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Why do girls reject compliments??

I (20M) have been talking to this girl (18F) for a few weeks now and we’ve gone out a couple times. Everything seems great. When I see her, or even if she sends me a nice picture, I’ll tell her she looks really good and every. single. time. she responds with “I don’t think so but thanks”. what does this mean?? It’s driving me nuts and to me personally it comes off as kind of immature. I’ve asked her about it and she just says “I don’t know, I never look good” and I always try my best to reassure her that she does. What kind of reaction does she want from me?? Is she just annoyed by me being too nice?? Does she want me to keep complimenting her?? I really just don’t understand girls sometimes haha. Just looking for some input on this.

submitted by /u/frannyhoho
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3tdfzHy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages