Been going on a few dates with this girl and my feelings have been back and forth and I’m trying to make sense of it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Been going on a few dates with this girl and my feelings have been back and forth and I’m trying to make sense of it

Basically I’ve been on 7 dates with this girl over the course of a month and the dates have all been at least good and conversations have been going well. We have been intimate but not had sex yet. Basically through the first 5 dates I liked hanging out with her but didn’t think I liked her. I don’t know if this is because I was unsure if I thought she was attractive enough because I can’t find anything wrong personality wise. We hung out a few days ago and it was amazing and I’ve not had feelings like that come up in a while. Hung out again yesterday and just didn’t feel that same spark. It’s not often that I feel that excitement like I did the other night but idk why it went away. Should I keep pursuing this. We’re exclusive and agreed to take it slow but I don’t want to lead her on if I’m not 100 percent in after 7 dates

submitted by /u/Able-Climate-2131
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/mHZ78DJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages