Dreams about Ex - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Dreams about Ex

I’m a 27/F and I broke up with my ex about 4 months ago. We dated for 10 months and he was my first love. Broke it off because of his problems with alcohol. I still am finding him in my dreams! We reconcile in my dreams and I hang out with his family etc…. I wake up sad because it makes me miss him. I literally am praying to God to make the dreams stop. How long did it take you to get over your ex? Any advice to help it go away and to stop missing him? I’ve contemplated reaching out, but I know that’s not a good idea. I think I need more time, but I tried dating other men and it just hasn’t worked out…

submitted by /u/Advanced_Seesaw9335
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/5nqeJ71
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages