Suddenly sensing a bad feeling - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Suddenly sensing a bad feeling

I can be writing with someone and it all feels good. Good vibes and energy. After messaging a bit more it doesn't feel as good anymore, as if something is wrong, but I'm not quick to judge. The messages look fine, their responses look fine but I feel something. Then at some point, suddenly from just a single text message, I can sense a very deep and strong bad/worrying/negative feeling. I know they're feeling it to, because after this single message, the conversation/contact will fade or end abruptly.

What is it I'm feeling? Am I the one causing it, or is it them? I'm trying to understand what this is. Do you experience this too? It's a bit scary and causes worrying. I'm also a sensitive and anxious person. Anyone figured it out? I just want to figure it out if it's actually me causing it, so I can work on it or whatever is needed.

submitted by /u/Waytoohardtousername
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/WkgCF2U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages