I (M/25) get mixed signals from her (F/25). What should i do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2024

I (M/25) get mixed signals from her (F/25). What should i do?

Hey there, i (M/25) really don't know what to do in this Situation so i might as well ask you guys.

So there is this girl (F/25) in my friendgroup. We know each other for around a year and we became very good friends. I have a crush on her for about 6 months now but i never had the balls to ask her out. All of our friends say that there is some sort of connection between us and that we totally should go out. We are Meeting up this week to grab Something to eat after work.(But just as Friends)

Yesterday i finally had the balls to ask her if she wants to turn this into a real date. She answered: "i want to make it clear that this isn't a no but: I don't want a realationship right now, i want to focus on myself and my carreer. I really like you a lot and i kind of have a crush on you but right now i don't want to go on any dates. I hope you're not mad"

So you're problaby asking yourself:" where are the Mixed Signals?" And yes, great comunication until this Point.

After i told her that everything is fine, lets just focus on our friendship, she kinda started to act weird.

She said things like "I mean it would be really weird if we kissed, right?" And " wouldn't that destroy our friendship?"

So i asked her Why this would be weird because we both like each other and why we should kiss in the first place wenn she doesn't want to go on dates or have a relationship. Instead of answering me..she just kissed me.

And after that she was like " i really need to go now" and just left.

TL:DR So yeah ... I really don't know what to do now if i'm beeing honest. We are still going to eat Something after work but..should i ask her about that or what should i do?

Please forgive me for my bad grammar, english is not my first language. Hope you can help me out

submitted by /u/ragekopf99
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/GgRoE7P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages