What should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

What should I do?

So yesterday when I talked to my crush everything went well. Today I made sure I looked good and I arrived clas early. When my crush came he sat behind me instead of where he usually sits (which would be next to me). I said hi to him and he said hi back. I was a bit confused with that. Since we were in math I asked him if I could copy off of his paper and he did the whole sheet and gave it to me (which kinda got me all giddy hehe) but now I'm confused. I didn't do anything that would push him to act like that. What do I do?

submitted by /u/futureastr0loger
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/IWe567V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages