I think I fell in love with my Co-worker... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 20, 2024

I think I fell in love with my Co-worker...

So yeah, recently I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (my body literally hates itself so much that iit just decided one day that sugar is no longer allowed...) anway, I almost died with a DKA and 37.3 mmol/l of glucose in my blood, at anyway this coworker was really there for me in this time of need.

I'm actually happy to wake up every day to go to work just to see her... She's the same age as me, really beautiful, and so smart, honestly out of my league, but we've both been there for each other as She's going through some personal stuff and I think I've fallen in love with her...

I've been single form 5 years now, so I'm so rusty... Please someone give me some advice... Don't wanna lose her as a friend, but I would never forgive myself for not at least asking if there anything there...

Edit. My life has been a roller coaster, so I'm 99,999% sure there's nothing there And I'm setting myself up for rejection, but even so...

Edit2. Omg... I just texted her that I'm crushing on her...

submitted by /u/DarkKitarist
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/KL0Qyse
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages