Was seeing a man who told me I should put my cat down because he had an upper respiratory infection - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 20, 2024

Was seeing a man who told me I should put my cat down because he had an upper respiratory infection

Hi all! I’m 31F and I was dating a 30M. We stopped talking because my cat was sick (he’s 14) and he told me I should think about putting him down. I explained to him that he just has an upper respiratory infection and needs steroids but they do happen about twice a year because he is older. He knows how much I love my cat.. but he still said “maybe you should end his suffering and put him down.” It made my heart sink. I just don’t know how anyone could say that? My cat is otherwise happy and in good spirits and not in pain and he had met my cat multiple times. He said “it’s just an animal, you have to be logical about it.” We’ve only been dating a few months and I just really thought that was an insensitive and bold statement to make to someone about their pet. Did I overreact?

submitted by /u/Present-Let-5730
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/EUD73Ga
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages