What the hell should I do in this situation? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

What the hell should I do in this situation?

Well a few days ago I met this girl which I have already met this summer. We got along very well back in July, but then she had to leave in August. The idea was to ask her out this month, when both of us returned in the city.

I'm really interested in her, I say that because this could cloud my ability to see reality, or magnify not-so-big problems. Anyway, I met her again last week completely random, so I interpreted this meeting as a good sign (since I already wanted to reach her out). We talked a bit and she even sent me a contact for a rent (I'm looking for a new dwelling and it's not easy in my city). Next day, she sent me a vocal message with more info and asks if everything's good. I reply back to thank her and ask if we can see each other soon. She says she's not home during the weekend for a specific reason (she explains it), but says she's free from Monday onwards, saying specifically to meet during the week. Her tone is gentle and flirty. She seems genuinely interested in keeping the contact. Also, she sent the message first. Another good sign.

Therefore on Monday I ask her out for the evening. She replies, quickly, with a a long vocal message saying that her sister returns from a long trip and she has to pass the evening with her. I know for certainty that this is true, since her sister was indeed out on a long trip since halfway this month (she already talked about it back in July). She proposes back today (Tuesday), adding that she'll let me know soon about details (we are both into a specific hobby, so we have many occasions to meet).

I replied quickly with something like see you soon then, I'll wait for your response!. Her tone seemed gentle and flirty, as always.

Well, she didn't write anything back. She basically ghosted the conversation a day ago. This is kinda frustrating. Since usually she's not the kind of person to behave like that (ghosting and stuff), so it leaves me even more confused.

I have to add that she's usually a busy person with quite a lot of social contacts, so I have already guessed that something probably left her busy. Anyway, this specific behavior leaves me very confused. This summer something similar happened as well, I noticed a difference between the way she communicates and the way she actually behaves.

The point is that, I don't want to waste time if something is not working. But the signals she keeps sending to me are so strange and confusing. It seems that she's very, very indecisive. First she gives some signals of interest, then behaves like she doesn't care at all. How to behave in this situation? She clearly wants to have space and doesn't like possessiveness. I understand it, I'm not the best person in this kind of stuff. (I'm very intense and selective in relationships). But hey, at least respond back? You can't throw the stone and then hide the hand, if you get what I mean.

Sorry this post is more of a vent than something else, forgive my frustrated tone. I genuinely have no idea on what to do next. Any advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/ordinarydepressedguy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/7KzHFdy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages