Feel like interrogation - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Feel like interrogation

I was on like my third date and I feel like she is interrogating me, she keeps asking so many questions and I just thought she might not be interested in me, so I clearly asked if she is interested and she says " what makes you feel like that? " , she also expects me to make a BIG decision about MY body and I told I am not interested in doing so , but she brings this up again whenever I ask if she is actually interested in me........just feel more like lecturing and interrogating rather than spending some quality time!! I just have no clue how to get rid of her now cus it's just been 3 days and its too much.....anyone with similar experiences ??

submitted by /u/Small-Power1778
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/m0Xabkc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages