Help, What Went Wrong - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Help, What Went Wrong

Hi, I recently went on a coffee date with a girl from Hinge after a couple days of exchanging messages back and forth (she'd been the one to ask).

The date went really well and lasted for around 3.5 hours. We initially chatted over coffee and went on a decent half-mile walk. I asked her if she wanted to come over and she agreed and met my cat. She kind of gushed multipled times over me commenting how cute I was or swooning over some of my music that I'd shared with her. I asked to kiss her and she moved in to kiss me and we made out briefly. I asked if she wanted to grab dinner afterwards and she eagerly agreed and we decided on the following Wednesday evening. I walked her back to her car afterwards. I asked for her number and she kissed me goodbye again and we parted ways.

Here are the few texts following that last interaction. What might've happened here? Is this simply, she wasn't that interested? Or that she really doesn't want to date and took 3 days to figure out suddenly? I guess I feel just a little bit of whiplash.

submitted by /u/rawlorrr
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Asphkae
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages