opinions are appreciated; difficult situation between a coworker and I. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 1, 2024

opinions are appreciated; difficult situation between a coworker and I.

Trying to keep this short as possible without missing major details. From beginning (before anything started) coworker has stated they don’t want a relationship and they are not ready for anything. Coworker is going through divorce right now and legally cannot do anything as far as having anyone at their house or have sex.

After a few months, This coworker and I have gotten really close… holding hands, kissing, hugging and even as far as having oral sex. Coworker states that once divorce is final they’d like to hang out at my house and whatever happens, happens…

I told coworker I felt like I was getting mixed signals and they told me they thought they made it clear they didn’t want a relationship and weren’t interested. They told me they respect our friendship and don’t wanna mess it up. I’m so confused and I don’t know what to do. Help please Should I stop holding their hand, hugging and kissing them?

submitted by /u/PlumAstroid00
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/EFhdwKI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages