Would you date a guy divorced twice before 40? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Would you date a guy divorced twice before 40?

I (37F) matched with a guy (40) who told me he had been divorced twice, the second one being 5 months ago. Previously I'd met a guy who told me he was divorced but on our first date told me he'd been married twice. We had been talking for a while and I felt he should have told me earlier. Anyways, he seemed weird so I didn't meet him again. With the new guy, how do I know how much at fault he was in both divorces? One wouldn't be a problem but two is making me uneasy. what would you do?

submitted by /u/ResponsibleBet3901
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/LE9uaJ4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages