Just friendly or something more - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Just friendly or something more

Hi, let me (M 23) just preface that I'm not the most adept to catch social clues. There is this girl I've met at a course at my university. For the last two weeks we have sat together at class, eaten together in the school canteen and just talked about interests, hobbies...

I think might start liking her however I have no clue if she is just being friendly/looking for a new friend in the course. University hasn't been the most social experience for me and I'm scared that asking her out might spoil a potential good friendship.

Just to add some details:

-when we sat together the first time, after some conversation I asked her number to exchange tips on the course and homework. However she was the one who invited me to eat with her at the canteen. This surprised me as we had just met one hour before.

-I've been chatting with her, joking about tv series and things but it usually takes some time to get an answer, usually a couple of hours and I'm the one starting the chat. Normally I would think she is just not interested but then a text from her comes asking if I will eat at the canteen today and if I want to eat with her.

-no physical contact.

Well, thank you if you have read it all.

submitted by /u/ilGeno
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/iZQ5PAj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages