is it stuid to think about guys intentions? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

is it stuid to think about guys intentions?

I'm 22f and I've never been in a relationship until this year, because I was busy doing studies.
The relationship I started this year ended in 2 months, and I tried to date a few guys over the year but it didn't work out.
It was a very humbling experience and made me kind of tired of finding a bf, so I've been just working on my projects and myself this summer.
But then starting of this new semester I was working in my university for an orientation day and met some freshmen students, and some guys acted quite interesting around me. There were some other guys who found me attractive and they usually act like normal person with kindness but these two dudes were quite different.

first one was I could definitely tell that he's freshman like, he still looked like a teenager.
I was standing in front of the entrance handing out papers. He came in so I gave him the paper with a smile, and he literally looked like 😏 this emoji. Then he walked out to the entrance with his friend and comes in alone, trying to make an eye contact with me, I gave him a short eye contact since it's my job to welcome people, then he continued to walk in and out the door- repeated it for 3 times. (he said some kind of a quiet gibberish in the end...??)

The second guy seemed more around my age, and I was helping his class to get to know the school.
I'm an outgoing person so I guess I could be seen as an attractive person but how this guy showed me his interest was too obvious and public made me kind of embarrassed. it was a small class and I was helping students who had questions and he came up to me looked in my eye with the same face earlier the other guy had, stayed right in front of me for like long 5 seconds as if he had some questions but said nothing and walked away. When he was standing right in front of me, I literally though he got something to say so I said "hmm?" but he went back to his seat, and the class was giggling... what do they want??

I see myself as average looking person, with an outgoing personality and lil bit of fashion style but there are sooooo many pretty girls in this city so I don't really get why decent looking guys would show me this kind of interest, when they don't know me as much you know?

It's not that I have low self-esteem, I feel like it's too soon to show some kind of an interest like this.
I'm not sure if they just want a fling, if my outgoing personality makes me look like an easy girl or if I'm actually their type.
There were similar guys who showed me interests before but they all had other girls in their back you know, I was never sure if I'm their plan A or B. so I guess I have some kind of trust issues now.

they were kind of cute and I was feeling down about myself because of my past bf so I feel thankful for their braveness to show their feelings, but since I haven't been around guys much I'm scared of their true intentions.
There were other guys I found cute who acted very calm around me but I feel like he doesn't see me as a person to date or he's gay.

My question is, am I overthinking about their intentions and is this how usually people start to date? or should I find someone who's more chill around me?
thanks for reading this long writing and sorry about my childish english skill!

submitted by /u/MysteriousSociety521
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/md9bGMY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages