Ladies, what would you buy your boyfriend for his birthday if y’all have been together only for a couple months? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Ladies, what would you buy your boyfriend for his birthday if y’all have been together only for a couple months?

My boyfriend’s birthday is next Monday and I got him a cake that was customized and a card, but I want to get him something else. He LOVES plants, birds, and golf! Help please 🫶🏼🥲

My love language is definitely giving gifts and doing things like that to make people happy, so I genuinely enjoy it :)

submitted by /u/Isa_belleee1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/lVHkzRD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages