Why don’t men follow thru? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 13, 2024

Why don’t men follow thru?

I met my best friends cousin and immediately thought he was cute. He told my friend he was into me and wanted my friend to set something up. So she set up something for us and some friends to hang out together so we could break the ice. That night we had a really great time and he asked me to get lunch with him that week. At the end of the night he walked me home 20 blocks and it was so genuinely fun and nice, I had a wonderful time with him. He kissed me and then asked for my number and texted me saying should get lunch soon and I agreed. The next day he called my friend and said he had a really really good time with me and my friend said the same for me.

Cut to an entire week going by without hearing from him. I was really looking forward to seeing him again but I don’t know what happened. It’s not like we met on a dating app and he asked me on a date and then never followed up. Idk it’s just weird because we actually know each other irl so to just “ghost” or not follow up feels really weird? I don’t know what to think but I’m definitely upset and embarrassed about it. My friend thinks he’s trying to play it by seeming unavailable but this guys kinda nerdy and works in data science so I really did not peg him for being a dick? That being said I don’t know him well so…

submitted by /u/Familiar-Tip7588
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/qjDgH58
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages