(M26) several people have told me that I’m too “sweet” and “innocent” to date women. What does it mean? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 7, 2024

(M26) several people have told me that I’m too “sweet” and “innocent” to date women. What does it mean?

I’m 26 years old and the only girlfriend I had was in high school. We dated for around 8 months then she broke up with me. She said “I’m too kind for this world”, she didn’t elaborate further. During university several people have told me that I am just “too sweet and innocent” to date women and I’ll have a hard time finding someone. Few weeks ago I met a girl through friends and after everyone went home my friend’s girlfriend jokingly asked her if she’d date me. Guess what was her response… “he’s such a cute guy but he’s way too innocent and kind. So my question is what do people mean by “too kind” “too sweet” cuz I really don’t get it. Or is it just a nice way of saying “boring and average af”? It wouldn’t bother me if it were just one or two people who said this, but when literally everyone I meet tells me that I’m too kind it gets a bit frustrating. I don’t even bother meeting girls with the intention of dating anymore cuz of this.

submitted by /u/kiscsak98
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/fe91ECu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages