third date - at his house! (it’s a cliche but I'm still hoping for advice) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 23, 2024

third date - at his house! (it’s a cliche but I'm still hoping for advice)

So I’m seeing this guy, and things have been going really well (we’re about to go on our third date). He’s suggested like picking me up from work and heading back to his place so he can cook for us.

It sounds amazing, but here’s the thing: I’m kind of old-fashioned, and while I’m totally down for dinner at his place, I want to make sure things stay light and don’t go too far, too fast (and I know, or I'm assuming, that men expect something to happen). I don’t want to make him feel like I’m not into him or put him off, but I also want to respect my own boundaries.

Any advice on how to say this without making it awkward or killing the vibe? I was actually planning on just being honest and saying that I would like to come over but that that I'm a little old-fashioned and hope he gets it??😭

submitted by /u/ireallycareaboutthee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/r5nCAiV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages