I can’t stop thinking about this guy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

I can’t stop thinking about this guy

Hey Reddit, as the title says there is a man that I can’t stop thinking about, but I want to/need to. I met him back in May and we were seeing each other for about a month and a half. On our first date, he told me that he had an upcoming solo trip planned starting in the month of July so I knew there was an “end date” to this, but I decided to keep seeing him regardless of that because I liked spending time with him. Although it was only a month and a half we saw each other almost every week sometimes even a couple times a week. We started to get to know each other pretty well and got really intimate with one another. He met some of my friends. I met some of his friends. He told my guy friend one on one how much he likes me. He canceled on a boys night last minute to go to a concert with me that I invited him to at the last minute. He also multiple times brought up having kids with me which I thought was crazy but he would say things like our kids would have beautiful eyes or are we raising our kids like xyz or like xyz. I also experienced a death in the family while I was seeing him and he was so supportive and made it a point to come see me and just be there for me and most guys I know would run from situations like that early on . I enjoyed spending time with him because he genuinely seemed like a really mature guy for our age group. He was thoughtful. He made me feel safe. We had a lot of the same interests.

Our last hang out before he left, we talked through everything in depth of what would happen while he’s away, and if we were going to commit to another or just let each other live each other lives and we ultimately decided to let each other just leave each other’s lives and you know we’ll reconnect when he comes back. but I also asked if communication was going to be a thing between us while he was gone and he looked me in the eyes and was like yes I want to keep in contact with you like I don’t want to be a stranger, however it’s now almost October and he’s been over there for almost 4 months now. We’ve only had two texting conversations and outside of that he’s liked my Instagram stories which he’s now stopped doing as of 2 weeks ago, now he just views them.

Our last conversation was more recent in the beginning of the month and he was just checking in on me trying to catch up and catching me up on his trip and it was the first time I heard from him in like a month and I asked him if he was coming back to where we’re living anytime soon And he told me if anything the latest it would be is the holidays which I replied that’s so far away and then said it’s nice to hear from you but if you aren’t coming back anytime soon, what made you reach out and he replied that he was just thinking about me and wanted to see how was doing and then he said all this other stuff. I’ve barely heard from him since he’s been over there which in a way I’m happy about because he’s been longer there than I’ve known him and so if we did keep in contact like weekly, it would’ve just created a false relationship. I’ve also met other guys since he’s been gone, none of which have made me like turn my eye obviously since I’m making this post. I just don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about him. We had such a short time together and it was a great time and at this point if he were to come back tomorrow, I would see him. Why is this man taking up real estate in my mind daily? I live a busy life so it’s not like I’m sitting around moping about him, but he does cross my mind more than I would like him to.

submitted by /u/Kitchen-Tangelo9972
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/S8krH0l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages