Awkward Dates? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Awkward Dates?

Hey guys!

My date and I have met twice till date and we normally just go on really long walks and grab coffee on the way (we're in lockdown).

So, we don't normally greet each other with a hug or leave with one. Just start and end with conversations. (I'd normally go in for one, but from her body language, I wasn't too sure it was a good idea)

we don't hold hands while walking. (should I?)

this one time we went to a really muddy place and it was the only time she let me hold her and guide her through the mud as it was slippery.

I don't want to be too touchy, or violate her personal space in a bad way. what would you say are some good ways to get comfortable around each other?

submitted by /u/addisbad
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36quvZw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages