How much texting and FaceTime is to much? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

How much texting and FaceTime is to much?

I have been dating this girl for more than a year and a half now and recently things have been getting tough. She wants me to give her more time but I already give her all of the limited free time I have.

Every day I start by FaceTiming her for around 3-45 minutes (these calls usually are on the lower end of this if it’s a school day) Then go to school after I finish school I usually work until 8:00-12:00 at night. She is a night owl so i usually FaceTime her again for another 30 minutes to 3 hours these calls are less than ideal for her because she is usually playing video games with her friends she doesn’t get my full attention and she doesn’t want me to play games with her and if I call really late we are both very tired sometimes. On one to two day every weekend I hang out with her in person most of the day. The only other time I see her in person is when she comes to my house after she gets off work to say hi for a couple of minutes on random weekdays.

She says everything will be better if I just gave her some simple text throughout the day. I have promised her in the past I would do so but it’s been very difficult to do during work consistently. She told me if I can’t text her to just tell her why. Sound easy enough but I don’t want to feel like I have to write up a report everyday on what I’m doing even though she already knows I’m doing the same thing I do every day so that way I won’t get in trouble for not texting.

I know this makes her sound pretty needy but she is actually really amazing and has helped me so much in the past the only reason I’ve come here for help is I feel stuck.

Any creative ideas on compromises I could come up with so that way I can still get my work done and give her the attention she wants? I own my own business so I can work as much as I want to and when I want to. But I want to setup know boundaries as to how much time I can give her and when she should expect me to be able to talk to her and hang out.

How much time do you guys think is fare for both of us to get what we want?

submitted by /u/OGHemDog
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39Fwhrs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages